What Warranty Is Provided?
Our scooters come with 12-month manufacturer warranty for the body and frame to give you extra peace of mind. The warranty only covers mechanical malfunctions of parts so if a part becomes faulty without any damage or misuse its covered by the warranty. Any damage caused by the user is not covered.
Please keep the receipt of purchase to validate your claim. All returned products must be in good physical condition as broken or physically damaged parts will not be covered under warranty. All original accessories and packaging must be included with the return, or the seller retains the rights to refuse such returns.
After 30 days of purchase, any faulty parts will be replaced free of cost (besides the controller, motor and battery), but buyer will have to pay the delivery fee and all claims to go directly to manufacturer as seller will no longer be liable. After 30 days of use the buyer is no longer eligible to return the scooter however if any issue arises due to machinal faults with the scooter, the buyer will be sent replacement parts.
Note: The warranty only covers mechanical malfunctions of parts so if a part becomes faulty without any damage or misuse its covered by the warranty. Any damage caused by the user is not covered!
What Parts are Not Covered By The Warranty?
The following parts will be not be covered by the warranty. If there was to be a problem with the delivered product from the manufacturers behalf, the customer will be allowed to get a replacement as long as the Returns And Refund Policy time frame is met by the customer.
- Rubber footrest
- Handlebar grips
- Inner tubes
- Brake cables
- Rubber bungs
- Brake pads
All Scooters water resistant ratings, please verify the rating rate before purchase. The term "splash" refers to a light splash on the electric scooter's mainframe. As a result, any interior water exposure to water is not covered by the warranty. In any case of rain, we do not recommend using this scooter to be on the safe side. The Just Electric warranty will be void if used in these conditions.
The E-Scooters Will Not Be Valid For The Warranty If:
- Repairing regular wear and tear, as well as surface or aesthetic damage, is not valid.
- If the proposed repair work is required because the e-scooter was involved in an accident, if there are indicators of collision damage the the warranty will not cover this. Damage caused by careless or purposeful use may also void the warranty.
- The part that is being repaired or maintained shows symptoms of maltreatment or handling that is contradictory to the user manual's guidelines, including but not limited to inappropriate usage, improper maintenance, and storage.
- You will not be able to use your warranty unless you have original proof of purchase with a serial number and date that verifies the scooter's purchase to ensure that the warranty period is still valid.
- Modifying the purchased e-scooter with non-licensed personal or parts will make the warranty invalid. Failure to provide details of the licensed personal and parts will also make the warranty invalid.
We here at Just Electric will always do our best to ensure you the customer will get all the support and guidance required. Please do not hesitate to contact with any questions that you may have. We aim to respond to all queries within 24 hours. Visit our contact us page for further information.